Clear Strategy is a fast-growing professional services organisation, specialising in Information and Data services ranging from Data Strategy and Governance, to Business Intelligence and Analytics. We also provide a comprehensive range of Project and Programme management and business analyst services.
The culture of our organisation is based on three fundamental values: Innovation, Integrity and Inclusiveness. We place our clients at the core of everything that we do and work closely with them to provide them with the necessary experience and expertise to achieve, and exceed, their business objectives.
We are looking for passionate, determined and talented people to join our growing team in a dynamic and ambitious environment. Our client base is spread across a range of different industries, and as we continue to build our team, you will have opportunities to influence and contribute to a wide variety of very interesting projects.
We require an experienced Project Manager to support a number of projects across our customer sites. The role will be predominantly based in Dublin, but some occasional travel may be required.
We are seeking a passionate, motivated self-starter with a determination to deliver high quality solutions that exceed our clients’ needs.
You will take full responsibility for delivery of assigned projects on schedule and within agreed budgets. You will liaise closely with the business and use your commercial acumen to lead development teams to deliver innovative and creative solutions. The successful candidate should have a full understanding of the software life-cycle and project management methodologies including agile and waterfall.
- Delivery of projects on schedule and within agreed budget
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through each phase, from inception through to final business handover
- Resolve any difficulties or problems that may arise during the course of a project
- Ensure key deliverables are adhered to Ensure effective communication to the Project Team, Management
- Business Stakeholders Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals timelines are achieved
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project life span
- Ability to resource and link the right skillset on projects
- Reporting to management and steering committee on project/schedule/cost issues
- Ensure adherence to any customer internal policies, procedures or standards as required
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance)
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project/ Programme management position with budgets exceeding €0.5m
- Proven track record working with business partners defining project scope and budget
- Strong track record in managing project scope, budgets and timelines
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Competent delivering large-scale projects
- Experience leading and delivering projects working at a senior executive level
- Project Management qualification/certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP)
- Commercial acumen and innovative mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work independently or as a team-player.
- A drive & determination in delivering a high-quality service to our clients.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and dependable to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Commitment to on-time performance and meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organised, process oriented with the ability to prioritise work activities.
Please submit your expression of interest to email@example.com