Data Warehouse Technical Lead:
Clear Strategy is fast-growing technology solutions and professional services organisation, specialising in Data and Analytics.
The culture of our organisation is based on three fundamental values: Innovation, Integrity and Inclusiveness. We place our clients at the core of everything that we do and work closely with them to provide them with the necessary experience and expertise to achieve, and exceed, their business objectives.
We are looking for a passionate, determined and talented person to join our growing team in a dynamic and ambitious environment. Our client base is spread across a range of different industries, and as we continue to grow, you will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to a variety of interesting projects.
Role Type: Full-Time Permanent or Fixed-Term Contract
As a BI and Data Technical Lead you will be responsible for client interaction and technical design and implementation of BI solutions at client sites. You will lead analysis and implementation of various Data Warehousing and BI projects, implement best practices from architectural design through guiding our clients on best practices around data ingestion, data management, and visualisation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive practical experience in several Data Warehouse technologies as well as experience using the latest Cloud technologies. We are looking for a self-starter who loves to continually evaluate new technologies, innovate, educate, and collaborate, all to deliver critical services that help our clients succeed.
The role will be Dublin-based and will be a mix of offsite work at our offices in Dun Laoghaire and onsite work at customer sites in Dublin.
We are seeking a passionate, motivated self-starter with previous experience working on technical data projects and a determination to deliver high quality solutions that exceed our clients’ needs.
You will take full responsibility for delivery of assigned tasks on schedule and within agreed budgets. You will liaise closely with the business and use your commercial acumen to lead development teams to deliver innovative and creative solutions. The successful candidate should have a full understanding of the data warehouse lifecycle.
- You have hands-on experience in the analysis, planning, designing, testing, deploying, and administration of complex Cloud BI and Analytics environments
- You have strong experience with Data warehouse Architecture.
- You have awareness of emerging data warehouse design approaches and the potential future impact to data warehouse architecture
- You will lead the development team with technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Data Warehouse solutions
- You have strong Data warehousing and Data Modelling experience – cloud and on-premise – including OLAP, Star/Snowflake Schemas, Dimensional Data Modelling, Fact & Dimension tables, Physical and Logical Data Modelling
- You can communicate clearly with business customers and senior leaders translating business requirements to technical specifications.
- You can design and develop systems from business requirements analysis through implementation and ongoing support.
- You work effectively with technical and business personnel
- You can drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and planning activities.
- You can solve issues by coordinating across multifunctional teams
- You have experience developing data conversion and testing strategies
- You have experience with full lifecycle of BI projects
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Warehousing, at least 2 years’ of which are in Cloud Modern Data Platforms
- Experience with Cloud database platforms on Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP
- Prior consulting experience at a consulting or professional services firm beneficial
- Strong work ethic
- Exemplary discipline, organisation and workload planning skills
- Team Player
- Previous team leadership experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org